Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca and Seasalt and Rosemary Focaccia | KitchenAid Recipe Kit
Get the most out of your KitchenAid devices. MasterChef Sofia Gallo shows you how to create an authentic Italian bread along with a pasta dish that's quick and simple whilst really packing a flavoursome punch. In addition, she'll show you how to create the classic staple of Italian cuisine, a golden focaccia bread.
Follow Sofia's video guide as she shows you how to make a light and airy, flavoursome bread and fresh pasta using your KitchenAid Stand Mixer and Pasta Roller & Cutter attachments, along with a rich puttanesca sauce with tomatoes and olives, using the classic recipe from Naples and adding her own unique twist.
This recipe requires
Frequently Bought Together
- Method card: step-by-step instructions
- Semolina flour: Durham wheat flour
- Eggs: Pasteurised Whole Hen Egg (100%)
- Tomato passata: Tomatoes, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
- Kalamata olives: Kalamata Olives, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Capers: Nonpareille capers, water, salt, acidity regulator acetic acid
- Chilli oil: Olive Oil, Chilli, Chilli Extract.
- Fresh parsley
- Bread flour: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flour Treatment Agents: Alpha-Amylase, Hemicellulase.
- 00 flour: White Wheat Flour. May contain traces of Soya.
- Baker's yeast: Dried Yeast (93%), Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate), Flour Treatment Agents (Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Amylase), Salt, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch.
- Caster sugar
- Olive oil
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten. May contain traces of Soya.
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery
WHAT DO I GET
Buy one of our recipe boxes and learn how to make one of our expert chefs’ signature dishes. The ingredients will be carefully weighed out, clearly labelled, safely packed and delivered to your door.
WHEN DO I GET MY BOX
If you select a specific date which is at least 3-4 days away, we aim to deliver your box the day before or the same day you have chosen. If you select a close date on the calendar (tomorrow or the day after), please be aware that we aim to dispatch within 48 hours using a next day delivery, therefore you should receive your box within 72 hours.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY RECIPE
Our recipes come as video tutorial with a step by step chef demonstration or beautifully design Method card, simply follow the instructions and recreate a culinary masterpiece from your kitchen. Ingredients should be cooked and consumed within 48 hours of receiving your box, as your food may not remain fresh.
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?