- White wine: De-Alcoholised White Wine (90%), White Wine (9.9%), Natural Flavouring, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- Comte cheese: Milk
- Parmesan: Parmigiano Reggiano PDO Cheese (Milk).
- Butter: Milk
- Strong flour: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flour Treatment Agents: Alpha-Amylase, Hemicellulase
- Egg: Pasteurised Hen Egg (100%)
- Baker's yeast: Dried Yeast (93%), Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate), Flour Treatment Agents (Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Amylase), Salt, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch.
- Dairy free butter: Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Sunflower, Rapeseed), Water, Sea Salt (1,7%), Fava Bean Preparation, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavourings, Vitamins (D2, B1, B2, B6, B12, Folic Acid), Colour (Beta Carotene)
- Gluten free flour: Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat)
- Dried yeast
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten, Milk, Sulphites
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery