The main Promoter of this competition is Team Worth Ltd T/A Chefs For Foodies whose
registered office is at 51, St Mary's Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 2LE. Other Promoters
include KitchenAid UK.
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over
except employees of the Promoters and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise
connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
4. To enter this competition the entrant must perform the following actions:
1. Complete the form on the website https://chefsforfoodies.com/win-a-cook-along-with-masterchef-the-professionals-winner-alex-webb-worth-400
2. Follow @chefsforfoodies @kitchenaiduk @chefwebb1 & @greypouponuk on
3. Comment & tag the family & friends you would share a Christmas Day Feast with
4. Share & tag @chefsforfoodies @kitchenaiduk @chefwebb1 & @greypouponuk
on your stories for an extra entry
5. The closing date for entry into the competition will be at 23.59 pm on 31 st December
2021. After this date and time no further entries will be permitted.
6. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms
and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, local or global
disturbance, an instance of uncontrollable natural forces in operation or any actual or
anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of
the Promoters’ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as
soon as possible by the Promoters.
7. The Promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant
by any third party connected with this competition. The prize is as follows: Chefs for
foodies Virtual Cook-along with MasterChef Professional Winner Alex Webb + Chefs
for foodies Recipe Box including Grey Poupon Mustard for the Cook-along +
KitchenAid 2.1L Food Processor
8. Please note that each item will be dispatched by each individual Promoter and may
arrive at different dates and times.
9. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The prizes are
subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another
equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the
11. The winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the closing date by chefs for
foodies only. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7
days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and
pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoters’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be
final and no correspondence will be entered.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and
any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of their name on social media as method of
announcing the winner. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other
entrants will be used solely by chefs for foodies and KitchenAid in accordance with
current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without
the entrant’s prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated
with Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoters
and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with
You must be 18 years of age or older to view page. Please verify your age to enter.
Your access is restricted because of your age.