- Dry yeast
- Brown sugar
- Almond Flakes: Nuts
- Apricot jam: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Apricot, Sugar, Apricot Pure, Citric Acid, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate).
- Plain flour: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin).
- Egg: Pasteurised Hen Egg (100%)
- Dried apricots: Partially Rehydrated Dried Apricots (99%), Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide
- Butter: Milk
- Raisins: Raisins, Sunflower Oil.
- Sultanas: Sultanas, Sunflower Oil.
- Icing Sugar: Icing Sugar, Anti-Caking Agent: Tricalcium Phosphate
- Whole milk: Milk
- Strong flour: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flour Treatment Agents: Alpha-Amylase, Hemicellulase
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten, Milk, Nuts, Sulphites
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery