- Method Card: step by step guide
- Fresh basil leaves
- Flour for dusting: Wheat flour, (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin)
- Gluten Free Flour for dusting: Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat)
- Vegan Spicy pepperoni: Mycoprotein (53%), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Natural Flavouring, Potato Protein, Pea Fibre, Tapioca Starch, Firming Agent: Calcium Chloride, Stabiliser: Carrageenan, Colours: Paprika Extract, Iron Oxide, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Ground Cayenne Chilli, Smoke Flavouring
- Vegan Mozzarella Flavour Grated: Water, Coconut Oil (24%), Modified Starch*, Starch, Sea Salt, Mozzarella flavour, Olive Extract, Colour: B-Carotene, Vitamin B12.
- Red Onion
- Italian chopped tomato sauce: 100% chopped tomatoes
- Napoletana Dough Balls: Wheat flour type "00", Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast, Malted Grain flour. Product contains Gluten, May contain traces of Milk, Soy, Sesame, Lupine, Mustard.
- Sourdough Dough Balls: Wheat flour, (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin) Water, Rapeseed oil, Deactivated Sourdough (1.8%)(water, Rye flour, acidifier, roasted malt Wheat, stabiliser (E415) Salt, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent E300: ascorbic acid
- Gluten Free Dough Balls: Water, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Potato Flakes, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Thickeners: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, locust bean gum; Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids.
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Gluten. May contain traces of Lupine, Milk, Mustard, Sesame, Soya.
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery