Quorn Double Pepperoni - Pizza Kits
The new, vegan variety that's taking this classic pizza by storm – double the pepperoni on a base of mouth-watering plant-based mozzarella and tomato sauce, with authentic Italian-style dough. What could be better? Stacked with deliciously seasoned slices of Quorn pepperoni, the only thing that beats imagining it is trying one.
Frequently Bought Together
- Method Card: step by step guide
- Fresh basil leaves
- Flour for dusting: Wheat flour, (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin)
- Gluten Free Flour for dusting: Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat)
- Vegan Spicy pepperoni: Mycoprotein (53%), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Natural Flavouring, Potato Protein, Pea Fibre, Tapioca Starch, Firming Agent: Calcium Chloride, Stabiliser: Carrageenan, Colours: Paprika Extract, Iron Oxide, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Ground Cayenne Chilli, Smoke Flavouring
- Vegan Mozzarella Flavour Grated: Water, Coconut Oil (24%), Modified Starch*, Starch, Sea Salt, Mozzarella flavour, Olive Extract, Colour: B-Carotene, Vitamin B12.
- Red Onion
- Italian chopped tomato sauce: 100% chopped tomatoes
- Napoletana Dough Balls: Wheat flour type "00", Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast, Malted Grain flour. Product contains Gluten, May contain traces of Milk, Soy, Sesame, Lupine, Mustard.
- Sourdough Dough Balls: Wheat flour, (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin) Water, Rapeseed oil, Deactivated Sourdough (1.8%)(water, Rye flour, acidifier, roasted malt Wheat, stabiliser (E415) Salt, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent E300: ascorbic acid
- Gluten Free Dough Balls: Water, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Potato Flakes, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Thickeners: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, locust bean gum; Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids.
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Gluten. May contain traces of Lupine, Milk, Mustard, Sesame, Soya.
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery
WHAT DO I GET
Buy one of our recipe boxes and learn how to make one of our expert chefs’ signature dishes. The ingredients will be carefully weighed out, clearly labelled, safely packed and delivered to your door.
WHEN DO I GET MY BOX
If you select a specific date which is at least 3-4 days away, we aim to deliver your box the day before or the same day you have chosen. If you select a close date on the calendar (tomorrow or the day after), please be aware that we aim to dispatch within 48 hours using a next day delivery, therefore you should receive your box within 72 hours.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY RECIPE
Our recipes come as video tutorial with a step by step chef demonstration or beautifully design Method card, simply follow the instructions and recreate a culinary masterpiece from your kitchen. Ingredients should be cooked and consumed within 48 hours of receiving your box, as your food may not remain fresh.
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?