How to participate
Once you've booked your live chefs for foodies x LANDMANN Academy session, you’ll receive an email with a Zoom link and details on how to join. You can connect from your computer or mobile device.
Wastage, quality and convenience are top of mind at chefs for foodies which is why we carefully pack the exact ingredients and spices you will need for this recipe.
- Your BBQ ingredients box will arrive 48 hrs before your LIVE streaming class
- Please make sure your camera & microphone are working in advance of the online class
- Please make sure you put your name on the online class thumbnail
- Please mute when you’re not asking a question
- When you want to ask a question unmute and refer to the chef
- Please wait for the chef to ask to check you work
- Feel free to communicate with other guests relax and enjoy your cooking class and have fun!
- Please share your experience on socials #chefsforfoodies
- Email any queries or questions you may have about participating to email@example.com
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?
Sustainability is incredibly important to us. Your ingredients will perfectly weighed out by our kitchen team, which minimises food waste more than regular cooking. We use DPD's Clean, Green Delivery to keep our delivery emissions super low. All the food packaging in your recipe box, as well as the box itself, is completely recyclable, so make sure you do your part to help save the planet! To dispose of the ice packs, cut them open and pour the gel down the sink – it's totally nontoxic. In fact, you can even use it to give your houseplants a little boost.