- Method Card: step by step guide
- Fresh wild mushrooms
- Butter: (Milk) Salt (1.5%), Minimum 80% Milk Fat content
- Large shallot
- Dry white wine: De-Alcoholised White Wine (90%), White Wine (9.9%), Natural Flavouring, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- Arborio risotto rice
- Creme fraiche (alternative: vegan cream): Half cream (Milk, lactic cultures), thickener modified maize starch, stabiliser pectin.
- Chopped parsley
- Parmesan cheese (alternative: vegan parmesan): Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk)
- Vegetable stock: Concentrated vegetable stock (65%) (water, leek, carrots (0.2%), red pepper (1.7%), CELERIAC), salt, yeast extract, palm fat, sugar, potassium chloride, gelling agents (xanthan gum, locust bean gum), spices (CELERY seeds, lovage root, nutmeg, pepper), flavourings, CELERY juice concentrate, carrot juice concentrate, leek juice concentrate, onion juice concentrate, parsley? (0.1%), caramel syrup, maltodextrin
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Celery, Milk, Sulphites