Wild Mushroom Risotto - Recipe Kit
- Method Card: step by step guide
- Fresh wild mushrooms
- Butter: (Milk) Salt (1.5%), Minimum 80% Milk Fat content
- Large shallot
- Dry white wine: De-Alcoholised White Wine (90%), White Wine (9.9%), Natural Flavouring, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- Arborio risotto rice
- Creme fraiche (alternative: vegan cream): Half cream (Milk, lactic cultures), thickener modified maize starch, stabiliser pectin.
- Chopped parsley
- Parmesan cheese (alternative: vegan parmesan): Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk)
- Vegetable stock: Concentrated vegetable stock (65%) (water, leek, carrots (0.2%), red pepper (1.7%), CELERIAC), salt, yeast extract, palm fat, sugar, potassium chloride, gelling agents (xanthan gum, locust bean gum), spices (CELERY seeds, lovage root, nutmeg, pepper), flavourings, CELERY juice concentrate, carrot juice concentrate, leek juice concentrate, onion juice concentrate, parsley? (0.1%), caramel syrup, maltodextrin
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Celery, Milk, Sulphites
WHAT DO I GET
Buy one of our recipe boxes and learn how to make one of our expert chefs’ signature dishes. The ingredients will be carefully weighed out, clearly labelled, safely packed and delivered to your door.
WHEN DO I GET MY BOX
If you select a specific date which is at least 3-4 days away, we aim to deliver your box the day before or the same day you have chosen. If you select a close date on the calendar (tomorrow or the day after), please be aware that we aim to dispatch within 48 hours using a next day delivery, therefore you should receive your box within 72 hours.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY RECIPE
Our recipes come as video tutorial with a step by step chef demonstration or beautifully design Method card, simply follow the instructions and recreate a culinary masterpiece from your kitchen. Ingredients should be cooked and consumed within 48 hours of receiving your box, as your food may not remain fresh.
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?