- Burger baps: Wheat Flour, Water, Egg, Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Concentrated Butter (Milk), Salt, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Milk Proteins, Deactivated Yeast, Malted Rye Flour, Colour (Beta Carotene)
- Baby gem lettuce
- Mayonnaise: Rapeseed Oil (68%), Water, Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk (5%), Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Starch, Salt, Mustard Seeds, Spices, Antioxidant (Calcium Disodium EDTA)
- Boneless chicken thighs
- Dark soy sauce: Water, Soy Sauce Extract (22%, Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour), Sugar, Salt, Colour - Plain Caramel, Acidity Regulators - Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Preservative - Potassium Sorbate
- Mirin: Rice Wine (64%), Glucose Syrup, Water.
- Runny honey
- Red cabbage - shredded
- Carrot – peeled and grated
- Spring onions
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Cider vinegar, water
- Demerara sugar
- French fries: Potato (93%), Sunflower Oil, Coating (3.0%) (Modified Potato Starch, Dextrin, Salt, Rice Flour, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil)
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten, Milk, Mustard Soya