- Method Card: step by step guide
- Dough ball (1 per pizza, see nutritional info below)
- Barbecue sausages (1 per pizza)
- Padron Peppers (5 per pizza)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Hilltop Honey Hot: Honey (99.98%), Chilli Extract (0.02%)
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fior di Latte Mozzarella: Mozzarella Cheese (Cows' Milk), Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid.
- Italian chopped tomato sauce: 100% chopped tomatoes
- Semolina flour for dusting: Durhum wheat semolina
- Gluten Free Flour for dusting: Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat)
- Napoletana Dough Balls: Wheat flour type "00", Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast, Malted Grain flour. Product contains Gluten, May contain traces of Milk, Soy, Sesame, Lupine, Mustard.
- Sourdough Dough Balls: Wheat flour, (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin) Water, Rapeseed oil, Deactivated Sourdough (1.8%)(water, Rye flour, acidifier, roasted malt Wheat, stabiliser (E415) Salt, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent E300: ascorbic acid
- Gluten Free Dough Balls: Water, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Potato Flakes, Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Thickeners: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, locust bean gum; Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids.
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Gluten, Milk, Mustard. May contain traces of Lupine, Sesame, Soya.
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery