Sarson Prawns with Achari Tandoori Aloo & Gobhi - BBQ Kit
- Method Card: step by step guide
- U5 Whole Black Tiger Prawns (1 per person): Crustaceans
- Baby potatoes (200g per person)
- Green chillis
- Yoghurt: Milk, No added ingredients, contains the following Live Cultures: Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
- Ginger-garlic paste: Garlic 48%, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Acid (Citric Acid), Stabiliser (Xantham Gum), Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite)
- Gram flour: Yellow Split Peas, Chickpeas
- Mustard oil (Mustard)
- Butter: Butter (Milk), Salt (1.5%), Minimum 80% Milk Fat content
- Tracklements Smooth Dijon Mustard: Water, Mustard Seed (31%), Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Citric Acid.
- Garlic cloves
- Red chilli powder
- Dried fenugreek
- Coriander powder
- Garam masala
- Carom seeds
- Cumin powder
- Turmeric powder
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Crustaceans, Milk, Mustard, Sulphites
Keep chilled until ready to use, cook within 2 days of delivery
Don’t just take our word for it...
WHAT DO I GET
Buy one of our recipe boxes and learn how to make one of our expert chefs’ signature dishes. The ingredients will be carefully weighed out, clearly labelled, safely packed and delivered to your door.
WHEN DO I GET MY BOX
If you select a specific date which is at least 3-4 days away, we aim to deliver your box the day before or the same day you have chosen. If you select a close date on the calendar (tomorrow or the day after), please be aware that we aim to dispatch within 48 hours using a next day delivery, therefore you should receive your box within 72 hours.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY RECIPE
Our recipes come as video tutorial with a step by step chef demonstration or beautifully design Method card, simply follow the instructions and recreate a culinary masterpiece from your kitchen. Ingredients should be cooked and consumed within 48 hours of receiving your box, as your food may not remain fresh.
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?