Frequently Bought Together
- Dry yeast
- Brown sugar
- Almond Flakes: Nuts
- Apricot jam: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Apricot, Sugar, Apricot Pure, Citric Acid, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate).
- Plain flour: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin).
- Egg: Pasteurised Hen Egg (100%)
- Dried apricots: Partially Rehydrated Dried Apricots (99%), Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide
- Butter: Milk
- Raisins: Raisins, Sunflower Oil.
- Sultanas: Sultanas, Sunflower Oil.
- Icing Sugar: Icing Sugar, Anti-Caking Agent: Tricalcium Phosphate
- Whole milk: Milk
- Strong flour: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flour Treatment Agents: Alpha-Amylase, Hemicellulase
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten, Milk, Nuts, Sulphites
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery
WHAT DO I GET
Buy one of our recipe boxes and learn how to make one of our expert chefs’ signature dishes. The ingredients will be carefully weighed out, clearly labelled, safely packed and delivered to your door.
WHEN DO I GET MY BOX
If you select a specific date which is at least 3-4 days away, we aim to deliver your box the day before or the same day you have chosen. If you select a close date on the calendar (tomorrow or the day after), please be aware that we aim to dispatch within 48 hours using a next day delivery, therefore you should receive your box within 72 hours.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY RECIPE
Our recipes come as video tutorial with a step by step chef demonstration or beautifully design Method card, simply follow the instructions and recreate a culinary masterpiece from your kitchen. Ingredients should be cooked and consumed within 48 hours of receiving your box, as your food may not remain fresh.
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?