LANDMANN Triton Maxx 4.1 Gas BBQ - Stainless Steel
The Triton MAXX 4.1 Gas BBQ is perfect for hosting large gatherings. It features a 65cm x 44cm cooking area with 3-piece Modulus Cooking System cast-iron grill and a built-in warming rack and storage cabinet. With a fitted side shelf and tool holders, the BBQ is equipped with LANDMANN's PTS System for optimal heat distribution. Plus, the recessed infrared side burner is perfect for searing steaks. Make every cooked meal perfect with the integrated thermometer.
LANDMANN Quality - Warranty Information
We're proud to offer guarantees on all LANDMANN BBQs, Firepits and Outdoor Entertaining Products. We believe in the quality of our products and know that you will too, but for when things go wrong, you can be safe and assured with the LANDMANN Guarantee.
- BBQs and GRILLS – 5 Years
- FIREPITS – 5 Years
- OUTDOOR HEATING – 5 Years
- ACCESSORIES – 2 Years
Free Shipping + 3 Interest-free Instalments with Klarna at checkout
- 4 x 3.0kW adjustable stainless steel burners with automatic ignition; allows the chef to alter the cooking speed & temperature.
- 1 x 3.0kW stainless steel infrared side burner. Ideal for searing steak to perfection
- Enamel coated steel warming rack (64 x 18cm); ideal for keeping food warm before eating. Especially useful when letting meat rest after being cooked.
- Enamel coated steel flame tamers. These help distribute heat evenly across the grill. They also act to protect food from getting burnt (If fat drips down onto the burners during the cooking process, flames can flare up burning food). They can also help prevent damage to the BBQs burners.
- Double skinned hood with built in thermometer; retains heat during cooking, especially useful when cooking indirectly.
- The grill includes the LANDMANN PTS (Power Thermal Spreading) System. This ensures that heat is evenly distributed across the grill. PTS gives the best possible cooking experience, avoids cold spots on the grill, uses gas as efficiently as possible & allows for a more precise temperature control.
- Features a battery-operated ignition system.
- LED illuminated control knobs; light up when the burners are in use.
- The enclosed, double walled cabinet (with double doors & brushed stainless steel handles) is ideal for storage. Mounted on 4 castors, all of which are lockable for safety purposes.