LANDMANN Triton Maxx 3.1 Gas BBQ - Stainless steel
The LANDMANN TRITON MAXX 3.1 GAS BBQ - STAINLESS STEEL is an ideal choice for a patio or garden. Its generous 65cm x 44cm cooking surface and 3-piece Modulus cooking system with cast iron grill allows you to feed up to 8 people. Enjoy added convenience from its integrated warming rack, double-walled hood and built-in thermometer. The PTS (Power Thermal Spreading) system guarantees optimal heat distribution across the grill. For steak-lovers, it features an infrared side burner for searing. Enjoy effortless grilling with the Triton Maxx.
LANDMANN Quality - Warranty Information
We're proud to offer guarantees on all LANDMANN BBQs, Firepits and Outdoor Entertaining Products. We believe in the quality of our products and know that you will too, but for when things go wrong, you can be safe and assured with the LANDMANN Guarantee.
- BBQs and GRILLS – 5 Years
- FIREPITS – 5 Years
- OUTDOOR HEATING – 5 Years
- ACCESSORIES – 2 Years
Free Shipping + 3 Interest-free Instalments with Klarna at checkout
- 3 x 3.5kW adjustable stainless steel burners with automatic ignition; allows the chef to alter the cooking speed & temperature.
- 1 x 3.0kW stainless steel infrared side burner. Ideal for searing steak to perfection
- 3 piece Modulus Cooking System cast-iron grill. Measures 65 x 44cm. Cooking on cast-iron has many benefits; the grills are more durable, cook faster, retain heat longer & distribute it more evenly, food sticks to it less & is an all-round better grilling experience. The MCS grill has a circular centre piece with a 30.5cm diameter which can be used in combination with a full range of dedicated MCS accessories.
- Enamel-coated steel warming rack (64 x 18cm); ideal for keeping food warm before eating. Especially useful when letting meat rest after being cooked.
- Enamel-coated steel flame tamers. These help distribute heat evenly across the grill. They also act to protect food from getting burnt (If fat drips down onto the burners during the cooking process, flames can flare up). They can also help prevent damage to the BBQs burners.
- Double skinned hood with built in thermometer; retains heat during cooking, especially useful when cooking indirectly.
- The grill includes the LANDMANN PTS (Power Thermal Spreading) System. This ensure that heat is evenly distributed across the grill. This gives the best possible cooking experience, avoids cold spots on the grill, uses gas as efficiently as possible & allows for a more precise temperature control.
- Features a battery-operated ignition system.
- LED illuminated control knobs; light up when the burners are in use.
- The enclosed, double walled cabinet (with double doors & brushed stainless-steel handles) is ideal for storage. Mounted on 4 castors, all of which are lockable for safety purposes.