- Method Card: step by step guide
- British Ribeye Steak (4oz per person)
- Pork belly (125g per person)
- Mackerel fillets (1 per person): Mackerel (Fish) (96%), Demerara Sugar, Salt.
- King Oyster Mushrooms (1 per person)
- Ponzu: Water, Soy sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt)(31%), Sugar, Spirit vinegar, Lemon, concentrate(3.1%), Salt, Natural lemon flavouring, Yeast extract.
- Sake: Alcohol by volume: 14.5%
- Mirin: Rice Wine (64%), Glucose Syrup, Water.
- Soy Sauce: Water, Soybeans (soya), Salt, Spirit Vinegar
- Spring onions
- Dark Soy sauce: Water, Soy Sauce Extract (22%, Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour), Sugar, Salt, Colour - Plain Caramel, Acidity Regulators - Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Preservative - Potassium Sorbate
- Bonito Flakes
- White miso: Water, Organic Soybeans (29%) (Soya), Organic Rice, Salt, Yeast, Koji Culture
- Light Soy sauce: Soy Sauce Extract (51%, Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour), Water, Sugar, Salt, Colour - Plain Caramel, Acidity Regulators - Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Preservative - Potassium Sorbate, Flavour Enhancers - E631 and E627
- Rice wine vinegar: Water, Rice, Salt.
- Skinny fries: Potato (93%), Sunflower Oil, Coating (3.0%) (Modified Potato Starch, Dextrin, Salt, Rice Flour, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil)
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Fish, Gluten, Soya
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery