Haleem chicken curry with Masala bread and Mango lassi | Cook Along 19 Feb 2023
Michelin-starred chef Rohit Ghai's wonderfully warming curry with chicken and lentils served with a fragrant masla bread and a refreshing mango lassi.
Vegan options available
The perfect Valentine’s experience where you can learn a new skill together and then enjoy a Michelin star recipe in your own home.
Just purchase the box for 2 and you will receive a free place on the masterclass. The box will arrive in time for the class.
Note: Vegetarian version available.
Frequently Bought Together
- Mango pulp
- Fresh mint leaves
- sugar syrup
Harleem chicken curry
- toor dal
- yellow lentil
- ginger paste
- garlic paste
- boneless chicken breast chopped
- red chili powder
- garam masala
- turmeric powder
- fresh mint leaves
- green chillies
- Dijon mustard
- chopped garlic
- cumin seeds
- i inch Ginger; julienne
- Mint leaves
- multigrain bread flour
- Carom seeds
- fresh green chilli
- fresh chopped coriander
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Dairy, Gluten, mustard,
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 3 days of delivery
How to participate
Once you've booked your live chefs for foodies x LANDMANN Academy session, you’ll receive an email with a Zoom link and details on how to join. You can connect from your computer or mobile device.
Wastage, quality and convenience are top of mind at chefs for foodies which is why we carefully pack the exact ingredients and spices you will need for this recipe.
- Your BBQ ingredients box will arrive 48 hrs before your LIVE streaming class
- Please make sure your camera & microphone are working in advance of the online class
- Please make sure you put your name on the online class thumbnail
- Please mute when you’re not asking a question
- When you want to ask a question unmute and refer to the chef
- Please wait for the chef to ask to check you work
- Feel free to communicate with other guests relax and enjoy your cooking class and have fun!
- Please share your experience on socials #chefsforfoodies
- Email any queries or questions you may have about participating to email@example.com
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?