Great British Beef Wellington for Two - Recipe Kit
It's not luck the recipe's been around for over a century; it's a singular sensation – the perfect dinner for two. This classic British centrepiece that combines an indulgent fillet steak from acclaimed butcher Jesse Smith, parma ham, mushroom duxelle and Dorset Pastry's Great Taste award-winning puff pastry. Stacked with trimmings and ingredients delivered directly to your door, we'll guide you every step of the way in cooking this stylish, sophisticated dish.
Frequently Bought Together
- 300g Chateaubriand Beef fillet steak from Jesse Smith
- Duck Fat
- Parma Ham: Pork, Salt
- Mushroom duxelle: Mushrooms, Salt, Thyme
- Beef & Horseradish Gravy: Water, Beef Stock (4.2%) (Water, Yeast Extract, Salt, Beef Stock, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Oil), Horseradish (3.6%) (Horseradish, Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Antioxidant: Sodium Metabisulphite (Contains Sulphites), Cornflour, Onion, Golden Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, White Vinegar, Salt), Salt, Horseradish Powder (0.17%), Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, Salt, Yeast Extracts, Black Pepper
- Dijon mustard: Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, Spice. Best Before: see date on jar. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 1 month.
- Puff pastry: Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamin), Butter (contains milk), Eggs, Sea Salt (without anti-caking agent), Water
- Par boiled Potatoes: 96% potatoes, 4% rapeseed oil, salt, pepper.
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten, Milk, Mustard
What you need from your kitchen
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery
WHAT DO I GET
Buy one of our recipe boxes and learn how to make one of our expert chefs’ signature dishes. The ingredients will be carefully weighed out, clearly labelled, safely packed and delivered to your door.
WHEN DO I GET MY BOX
If you select a specific date which is at least 3-4 days away, we aim to deliver your box the day before or the same day you have chosen. If you select a close date on the calendar (tomorrow or the day after), please be aware that we aim to dispatch within 48 hours using a next day delivery, therefore you should receive your box within 72 hours.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY RECIPE
Our recipes come as video tutorial with a step by step chef demonstration or beautifully design Method card, simply follow the instructions and recreate a culinary masterpiece from your kitchen. Ingredients should be cooked and consumed within 48 hours of receiving your box, as your food may not remain fresh.
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?