- 150g icing sugar
- 400g mascarpone - take out of fridge one hour before class begins
- 200g ladyfingers ("savoiardi")
- 200ml coffee
- 100g chocolate chips
- 50g cocoa powder
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Gluten. Milk, Eggs.
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery
How to participate
Once you've booked your recipe boxes you will also receive an email with a Zoom link and details on how to join the live chefs for foodies class. You can connect from your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Wastage, quality and convenience are top of mind at chefs for foodies which is why we carefully pack the exact ingredients and spices you will need for your class
- Your ingredients box will arrive 48 hrs before your LIVE stream
- Please make sure your camera & microphone are working in advance of the online class
- Please make sure you put your name on the online class thumbnail
- Please mute when you’re not asking a question
- When you want to ask a question unmute and refer to the chef
- Please wait for the chef to ask to check you work
- Feel free to communicate with other guests relax and enjoy your cooking class and have fun!
- Please share your experience on socials #chefsforfoodies
- Email any queries or questions you may have about participating to email@example.com
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?