- 600g Chateaubriand Beef fillet steak from C. Lidgate
- Duck Fat
- Parma Ham: Pork, Salt
- Mushroom duxelle: Mushrooms, Salt, Thyme
- Beef & Horseradish Gravy: Water, Beef Stock (4.2%) (Water, Yeast Extract, Salt, Beef Stock, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Sunflower Oil), Horseradish (3.6%) (Horseradish, Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Antioxidant: Sodium Metabisulphite (Contains Sulphites), Cornflour, Onion, Golden Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste, Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, White Vinegar, Salt), Salt, Horseradish Powder (0.17%), Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid, Salt, Yeast Extracts, Black Pepper
- Dijon mustard: Water, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, White Wine, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Sugar, Spice. Best Before: see date on jar. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 1 month.
- Puff pastry: Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamin), Butter (contains milk), Eggs, Sea Salt (without anti-caking agent), Water
- Par boiled Potatoes: 96% potatoes, 4% rapeseed oil, salt, pepper.
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten, Milk, Mustard
What you need from your kitchen
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery