1. The Promoter of this competition is Chefs For Foodies.
2. This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 4 to 12 years old. Entrants should note that evidence of eligibility may be required and use of false information will result in disqualification from the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.. Access to email or the internet will be required to enter.
4. This competition is not open to employees/current serving Board members or immediate family members of employees/current serving Board members of the Promoter, agents of the Promoter or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition or their families or agents.
5. All references to drawings in these terms and conditions include any image, file type or format which may be used to submit a drawing for the purposes of this competition.
6. To enter the competition, entrants must design a suitable and recognisable design inside a circle with the chefs for foodies logo.
7. Entries should be submitted either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Instagram page https://instagram.com/chefsforfoodies by adding a comment uploading a child’s logo drawing to Instagram and tagging @chefsforfoodies. Logo drawings must be uploaded in accordance with these terms and conditions. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and age. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
8. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this competition. By entering this competition, you are providing information to the Promoter for the purpose of administering this competition and not to Instagram.
9. Only one entry is allowed per child. If there are any duplicate entries, then only the first submitted version will be accepted.
10. The winning entry will be the one which is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory in terms of the aims of the charity giving fund. The winning entry will be professionally recreated and may differ from the original artwork.
11. The competition will run from Wednesday 1st December to Monday 31st January.
12. The closing date is Monday 31st January midnight. Only entries received up to and including the closing date/time will be eligible.
13. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
14. We take no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
15. The prize is 2 Chefs For Foodies Pizza Kits.
16. We reserve the right to substitute any or all components of the prize for another of equivalent value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. No entries provided by agencies or third parties will be allowed.
18. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for other prizes.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
20. By submitting an entry, entrants confirm that any drawings submitted are not defamatory, unlawful, discriminatory, or malicious, do not infringe third-party rights and are not subject to conflicting agreements in place that restrict their use. Entrants also confirm that, where they are not the parent or legal guardian of the child who created the drawing, they have the consent of the parent or legal guardian of that child to submit the drawing and for the drawing to be used by the Promoter as set out within these terms and conditions.
21. By submitting an entry, entrants agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make any drawings submitted with the winning entry, available on its websites, social media pages and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. Entrants grant (or, where they are not the parent or legal guardian of the child who created the drawing, confirm that the child’s parent or legal guardian has granted) the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in any drawing, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, reformat and sub-license the drawing for such purposes.
22. By submitting an entry, entrants agree that any personal information provided with the entry may be held and used by the Promoter to administer the competition and/or to fulfil, deliver or arrange the prize.
23. The parent or guardian of the winning child will be required to consent to the use of the child’s first name, surname, and age in connection with the publicity of the competition.
24. The Promoter may use the name and age of the winning child who created the drawing for the purposes of publicity and promotions, including media interviews and in particular, to publish such information in any of the following media: postevent publications, the Promoter’s websites, and their social media sites. The winner will act reasonably and in accordance with such requests as may be communicated by the Promoter to the winner in the event of any publicity which arises in connection with the competition. Where the winner is not the parent or legal guardian of the child who created the drawing, the winner confirms that they have the consent of the parent or legal guardian of that child for the name and age of the child who created the drawing submitted with the winning entry to be used as set out within these terms and conditions.
25. All personal data of entrants who are not winners will be destroyed promptly after this competition has ended and their personal details will not be used for any promotional or marketing purposes relating to this competition.
26. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
27. Chefs For Foodies reserves the right to withhold prizes if, in the opinion of the judges, the quality of entries falls below the standard required.