- Method card: step-by-step instructions
- Semolina flour: Durham wheat flour
Eggs: Pasteurised Whole Hen Egg (100%)
- Tomato passata: Tomatoes, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
- Kalamata olives: Kalamata Olives, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Capers: Nonpareille capers, water, salt, acidity regulator acetic acid
- Chilli oil: Olive Oil, Chilli, Chilli Extract.
- Fresh parsley
- Bread flour: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flour Treatment Agents: Alpha-Amylase, Hemicellulase.
- 00 flour: White Wheat Flour. May contain traces of Soya.
- Baker's yeast: Dried Yeast (93%), Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate), Flour Treatment Agents (Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Amylase), Salt, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch.
- Caster sugar
- Olive oil
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten. May contain traces of Soya.
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery