- Method Card: step by step guide
- Chicken thighs (2 per person)
- Baby Potatoes (125g per person)
- Mentaiko: (Fish Roe)
- Kewpie Mayonnaise: Vegetable oil (70%) (rapeseed oil, soybean oil), pasteurised egg yolk (14%), vinegar, salt, flavour enhancer: E621, spices. Contains allergens: soya, eggs, gluten (barley), mustard.
- Mirin: Rice Wine (64%), Glucose Syrup, Water.
- Sake: Alcohol by volume: 14.5%
- Gochujang: Tapioca syrup, water, brown rice, red pepper powder 12%, salt, alcohol, soybean, garlic, onion - may contain Wheat
- Soy sauce: Water, Soybeans (soya), Salt, Spirit Vinegar
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten, Mustard, Sesame, Soya. May contain Wheat.
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery