- Method Card: step by step guide
- Lamb Koftas (1 per person)
- Sourdough balls: Wheat flour, (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin) Water, Rapeseed oil, Deactivated Sourdough (1.8%)(water, Rye flour, acidifier, roasted malt Wheat, stabiliser (E415) Salt, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent E300: ascorbic acid
- Kalamata olives: Black whole kalamata olives, Sunflower oil, Extra virgin olive oil, Acidity regulator citric acid.
- Red wine vinegar: Red Wine Vinegar, Water. Acidity 6%.
- Feta cheese: (Sheep's Milk, Goats' Milk)
- Salad leaves
- Plain Yoghurt: Cow Milk
- Gourmet French fries: Potato (93%), Sunflower Oil, Coating (3.0%) (Modified Potato Starch, Dextrin, Salt, Rice Flour, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil)
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery