Frequently Bought Together
- White wine: De-Alcoholised White Wine (90%), White Wine (9.9%), Natural Flavouring, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- Comte cheese: Milk
- Parmesan: Parmigiano Reggiano PDO Cheese (Milk).
- Butter: Milk
- Strong flour: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flour Treatment Agents: Alpha-Amylase, Hemicellulase
- Egg: Pasteurised Hen Egg (100%)
- Baker's yeast: Dried Yeast (93%), Emulsifier (Sorbitan Monostearate), Flour Treatment Agents (Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Amylase), Salt, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch.
- Dairy free butter: Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Sunflower, Rapeseed), Water, Sea Salt (1,7%), Fava Bean Preparation, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Flavourings, Vitamins (D2, B1, B2, B6, B12, Folic Acid), Colour (Beta Carotene)
- Gluten free flour: Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat)
- Dried yeast
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Egg, Gluten, Milk, Sulphites
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery
WHAT DO I GET
Buy one of our recipe boxes and learn how to make one of our expert chefs’ signature dishes. The ingredients will be carefully weighed out, clearly labelled, safely packed and delivered to your door.
WHEN DO I GET MY BOX
If you select a specific date which is at least 3-4 days away, we aim to deliver your box the day before or the same day you have chosen. If you select a close date on the calendar (tomorrow or the day after), please be aware that we aim to dispatch within 48 hours using a next day delivery, therefore you should receive your box within 72 hours.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY RECIPE
Our recipes come as video tutorial with a step by step chef demonstration or beautifully design Method card, simply follow the instructions and recreate a culinary masterpiece from your kitchen. Ingredients should be cooked and consumed within 48 hours of receiving your box, as your food may not remain fresh.
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?