Quorn Buttermilk Nacho Burger – Recipe Kit
Meet the burger that bites back: combine Mexican peacamole and salsa with Quorn's unbeatable Buttermilk-Style Burger and top with a handy helping of crushed nachos between two slices of brioche bun. Get ready to make a pair of massive, fearsome burgers – full to bursting and packed with a crunch. Each kit comes with a serving of sweet potato fries.
Frequently Bought Together
- Spring Onion
- Red Onion
- Nachos: Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Nicotinamide, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate), Acidity Regulator (Malic Acid), Sugar, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Salt, Wheat Starch
- Salsa: Tomato Purée (49%), Chopped Tomatoes (19%), Onion, Peppers (10%), Jalapeño Peppers (2%), Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Garlic Purée, Coriander, Capsicum Extract
- Vegan Yoghurt: Soya Base (Water, Hulled Soya Beans (10.7%)), Sugar, Calcium (Tri-Calciumcitrate), Stabiliser (Pectins), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrates, Citric Acid), Flavouring, Sea Salt, Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract, Fatty Acid Esters of Ascorbic Acid), Vitamins (B12, D2), Yogurt Cultures (S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus)
- Quorn Vegan Buttermilk Style Burger: Mycoprotein (61%), Rusk [WHEAT Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Salt], Water, Natural Flavourings, WHEAT Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Pea Fibre, Potato Protein, Pea Protein, Breadcrumb [WHEAT Flour (WHEAT Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Yeast, Salt], Salt, Spices (Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika Powder, Fennel), Maize Starch, WHEAT Gluten, Dried Yeast, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Carrageenan, Spice Extract (Black Pepper Extract, Capsicum Extract, Turmeric Extract), Herbs (Oregano, Thyme), Herb Extract (Oregano Extract, Thyme Extract, Origanum Oil), Yeast Extract
- Vegan Burger buns: Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Vegetable Oils (Palm and Rapeseed), Glaze (Water, Vegetable Protein, Sunflower Seed Oil, Dextrose, Maltodextrins, Maize Starch), Salt, Flavouring, Dextrose, Emulsifier (E472e), Colour (E160aiii), Rapeseed Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (E300)]
- Sweet Potato Fries: Sweet Potato (86%), Batter (9%) (Modified Potato Starch, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Dextrin, Salt, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Paprika Extract, Raising Agents (Diphosphates, Sodium Bicarbonate)), Sunflower Oil (5%)
Unfortunately Chefs For Foodies isn't currently suitable for anyone with severe allergies. Each recipe highlights ingredients that may typically cause an allergic reaction.
Keep chilled until ready to use, best cooked within 2 days of delivery
WHAT DO I GET
Buy one of our recipe boxes and learn how to make one of our expert chefs’ signature dishes. The ingredients will be carefully weighed out, clearly labelled, safely packed and delivered to your door.
WHEN DO I GET MY BOX
If you select a specific date which is at least 3-4 days away, we aim to deliver your box the day before or the same day you have chosen. If you select a close date on the calendar (tomorrow or the day after), please be aware that we aim to dispatch within 48 hours using a next day delivery, therefore you should receive your box within 72 hours.
HOW DO I ACCESS MY RECIPE
Our recipes come as video tutorial with a step by step chef demonstration or beautifully design Method card, simply follow the instructions and recreate a culinary masterpiece from your kitchen. Ingredients should be cooked and consumed within 48 hours of receiving your box, as your food may not remain fresh.
IS MY BOX SUSTAINABLE?